- The US Supreme Court is going to look at the use of race for determining entrance into universities. Some say it could mean the end of affirmative action in higher education.
- Apparently it was a good thing for black people to have been put in slavery and forcibly brought to America, according to Jon Hubbard, a Republican Legislator from Arkansas.
- Gotta love this. The Army says they don’t need any new tanks, yet Congress insists on buying new tanks for them. Maybe they’ll let civilians buy them.
- If you’ve never heard of New York’s Stop and Frisk program, watch this video. At one point the officer says “I’m gonna break your f***ing arm…”
- This strike by Walmart workers could actually save lives, since I always hear about people dying at Walmart on Black Friday.